Monday, June 9, 2008

Canyon Point here I come.....

I do not leave until Wednesday morning. I have a lot to do. Packing for so many is a chore. I am looking forward to getting there. We love to hike ,explore,go on walks, play flashlight tag,eat, horse back ride, and play games. My Dad sets up every year and I am lucky enough to be included in the fun.

These pictures were taken last year.....






These in 2006.....






2005......







As you can see we have a lot of fun doing this. I love to take pictures and soak it all in. My dad and a group of guys go this week every year. They all invite their families and we have fun. I will be gone thru the weekend. I am a little nervous with Brenlie, but will have to make do. Worst case scenario.... I go home early.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

That looks fun!!