Saturday, June 28, 2008

My turn..........

My friend Amy did this.... I thought it was cute.

So Amy this is for you since you did my last tag:)


What's his name? Frank... Frankie...oh and Dad to most around here
How long have you been together? since 1989...19 years
How long did you date? 8 months......Engaged in April married in December
How old is he? 47 Old guy yes....distuguished...yes
Who eats more? Frank.(is anyone really going to admit to eating more than their hubby?)
Who said I love you first? Frank
Who is taller? Frank
Who can sing better? Frank thinks so...he "harmonizes"
Who is smarter? depends on who you ask...LOL
Who does the laundry? Duh!!!!!
Who pays the bills? ME!!!!
Who sleeps on the right side? Frank always
Who mows the lawn? Jose....35.00 every 2 weeks he does our yard...perfectly
Who cooks dinner? ME Frank cooks every now and then. He really enjoys it but has no time:_)
Who drives?Mostly Frank. But I do when it has anything to do with the kids. I know all the shortcuts.Where all the soccer fields are,friends live... He usually is along for the ride. So I drive.
Who is more stubborn?Well....That would be me. yes me..as much as I would like to admit it.Does it help that I've gotten better?
Who kissed who first?Frank!!!!
Who proposed? Frank did in Vancouver Canada!!!Fun times....
Who has more friends? Miss Jodi.
Who is more sensitive? I think we both have a uterus. I love that he is a good talker.
Who has more siblings? Frank is one of 5. I have 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? Frank wears the pants at work until he gets home...Then he has to take them off!!!!!His famous words.."Ask your mother..She's in charge around here"

Tag - you're it!

P.S Amy I miss you call me

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I love this tag...I don't know your husband so it was fun to get to know him a little!
P.S. how was your soccer party?

Pam said...

That was fun to read.