Monday, June 23, 2008

Everyone was a good sport.

Before I get started look at the temperature in Flagstaff!!! I wish I was there this week.......




We had a fun time. We left at 7:30 AM. I picked up a friend and her daughter,who love a good road trip, and picked up Keigan's friend Brian Jepson. He lives in Peoria. You know the other side of the universe!!!! Don't worry Brian we love you...Then we were off to Flagstaff.

Funny true story.....We were driving down the road minding our own business(The best I can do anyways) and this car comes up behind us. I mention they are going fast and they are not going around me. LOL Cuz I was first right? So the boys in the car are waving and laughing. Well I love to play so I waved back. Then they waved back. So I began to notice who was in the car. A mom a dad and a carful of kids. Could they be going to EFY also? We were not sure. So we write on a piece of paper.....EFY? They scream yes!!!!!! So we are instant friends on the freeway. Then they wrote Sonic in Camp Verde? So we said yes and ate lunch with our new friends. We followed each other the rest of the way there. Then I saw them at Target after the kids were dropped off, and again almost home on the freeway. Our paths were meant to cross today....



Keigan was very excited for today. He has not seen much of his friend this year. He lives in Peoria. It is an hour one way. I love watching them hang out together. I am looking forward to hearing about this experiencce at EFY. Keigan has always enjoyed EFY(this is his 3rd year going!!)



The campus is really pretty. They have a lot planned for this week. I know they will have a great time.






BYE Boys.... remember who you are and what you stand for....And who's going to kick your bottom if you don't!!!!

I'm kidding..... I will miss you andhope you have fun!!!!!





We got home after 6pm. My kids were blitzed. I am so proud of these little guys for being so good. We did not have one melt down. But I did hear the question.....Are we there yet more times than I can remember.

2 comments:

Christine said...

no, that was not a recent picture. chris actually uploaded those two pictures and they are both from last summer. the one of us jumping is from redfish lake in stanley, ID...one of the prettiest lakes i've ever been too! Our address is 4502 N Mackenzie Ln. Boise, ID 83703. I have a dr. appt today so we will see if i am dilated yet!! I don't know how you've gone through labor 7 times. thats just nuts!!! does it get easier with each kid?

Pam said...

How fun! I'm glad the carload was a bunch of fun EFY people instead of some crazy person. I hope they all have fun there. I am amazed at your energy and all that you manage to do!