Monday, June 2, 2008

Mommy Tip Tuesday!!!




I have a great idea that will work great for all of those fun vacations we will all be taking soon. This is me...... Whenever we go anywhere I have a boat load of water bottles with me. Need to keep hydrated right? Usually, they are in my backpack. By the end of the day my back is killing me.When we go to theme parks you spend way too much money on fountain or bottled water for that matter.

Remember when I went to California with the band? As usual, I had my pack pack. There was another dad there with his one water bottle. That is all he had!!!!One water bottle. I thought he will never survive the whole trip with that. Then I started watching him. He was filling up at the water fountain! I thought ICK!!!!

Then I watched more closely. He pulled out of his pocket one of these......



As I shopped around I also have bought and used these....



He had his pocket full of these. We were in California, so the water was not bad. But he made sure he had enough of "singles" to get him thru the weekend. Me on the other hand, if I wanted anything other than water, I had to fork out 5 dollars for a soda.

I love this idea. It is easy to pack and does not take a lot of room. Oh and it fits on your pocket too!!!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Great idea!!

Kyle said...

I just brought those Crystal lite to go's on my Lake Powell vacation...loved them!