Friday, July 31, 2009

Kierland Villas with friends

I got a call from a friend. They have a timeshare in Scottsdale. They have been there all week and invited us to come stay. I was not sure if I should come with 5 of my 7 children and invade her vacation. She insisted, so we came....




Kilean and Alexa were getting in some reading time!!! Kilean sure loves The Hobbit. I am sure Animal Farm is Alexa's first choice as well.




I like it when Kilean plays well with Kelsey.They spent a lot of time in the pool. Kilean was having fun "throwing her" in the air and flipping her backwards!!!




Kelsey ended up doing pretty well... but had a hard time getting a lot of air!




But... after practice one does get better!!




So Bryce decides this looks like fun. But who can he flip?




Brenlie? BRYCE!!! She is two years old. So he did it twice. Once he got yelled at, and once more to get the picture! (AM I a great mom or what?) He flipped her so high all I got was her water wings!!!



After a long day it was time for bed!!!




It is time for a new day in the pool. Brenlie really liked this large baby pool. She was able to swim around without me helping her. She had a blast.



The girls getting their relax time is really important!



This was MY VIEW most of the time. Notice my nails are polished? A good day for me.




Frank was able to make it out today. And he was able to rest his eyes as well.




Is there such thing as laying out without an ipod?





This was my bag of tricks for the last 2 days!!!




Last but not least the grackles that are EVERYWHERE in Arizona. But they did provide great entertainment. I watched them pick away at this bag for quite awhile before I grabbed the camera.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Jodi, it looks like your family is having a great summer with some fun trips!

Widdison Warbler said...

Looks like you had a great time. Good to see Frank so relaxed!