Friday, July 24, 2009

Aaron and Misty







My brother got married July 21st!!!! I am so excited for him. His ceremony was at Freestone Park and we had dinner at my house afterwards. It was short and very sweet. I was more than willing to have everyone come to our house afterwards. My brother moved down the street from Frank and I in March. It has been so nice to have him live close and have a girl in his life that I get along with so well. Welcome to the family Misty!!!





....................................THE HAPPY COUPLE




...............................Emy Misty Aaron Evan




...............................................Brenlie




.................................Brett and Brie'el





...............................Mom and Corbin



..............................Kyler and Kelsey




..............................Bryce and Evan





..............................Kilean






..............................Kilean and Brie'el






..............................Dad and Devon






..............................Devon Keigan Mom





..............................The Whole Family





..............................The cake!!





..............................Brenlie ... I can see you!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Jodi, your kids are really getting big! You guys look great! We miss you guys and are glad you enjoyed our Washington pictures. I had forgotten you were from there. Glad you enjoyed them -- we loved it there.