Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tombstone and the ride home!!!! Part4

Enough Family time? ON the way home we decided to go to Tombstone first!! This was a cute town. But a little cheesy. We walked up and down the street. Most everything was closed. As a family we could of toured the back of an old bar. For 15.00 a head. We passed on that. Or we could of toured an old mine. It was HOT out. OR..... JUST GO HOME!!! and that is exactly what we did!!





My kids thought it was funny that it said OK in front of everything. The OK corral. The OK bar....




Kilean likes this old fire hydrant. Do not ask me why. I do not know!!!







Kyler really liked the horses. He also wanted to know why everyone smoked in Tombstone. He wanted to know why they all had cigarettes with plastic mouthpieces. He really pays attention to detail....





The ride home.... We drove 2 cars. We took Brie'els car as well. I had Kyler with me so I gave him my camera to pass some time. These are some pictures he took along the way. We ended up getting stuck in the traffic in Tucson coming home. The freeway was shut down due to an accident, so we had to go home thru Oracle!!! My kids were a good sport but they were glad to be home in our BIG town. When we got home I watched the little ones and the rest went to see Harry Potter!!!!








Let's just say we were glad to be home. The kids like my cooking and prefer to not eat out. We all enjoyed our own beds and a good night sleep!!!!

No comments: