Friday, August 7, 2009

Slide Rock 2009

Brie'el and her friends wanted to go to Slide Rock State Park. It is 158 miles from my home. I would not let her drive. (mean mom) She could go if I went. SO we did...
I have lived in Arizona since 1997. I have been to Sedona a couple of times. This was my 1st experience at this park. It is absolutely wonderful. I plan on going back one more time this summer. The views were amazing. The water was 68. A little cold, but it was hot out. Refreshing to say the least.
The kids had the best time exploring and jumping off the rocks. Next time I will make sure we all have shoes on. That would make a huge difference, since the rocks are slippery in places.

It was an amazing day. Kilean stayed home with a friend and watched Brenlie. That was such a great idea. It is not really a place for 2 year olds!! I want to make sure Keigan and Kilean get a chance to go. I'm thinking in the next 2 weeks!!!











































2 comments:

Erin said...

What fun pictures! It's a great way to keep in touch through blogs. We are glad we met and got to know you guys!

Widdison Warbler said...

Wow, it's changed from when I was there almost 20 years ago! ha ha I want to go next time!