Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cansolidator!!!!






I have been struggling with a better way to organize food. I am not big on putting food under the bed or in other rooms in the house. I also have been limited with how many cans I can stack. I can not put them outside because its too hot.

What I really wanted is a storage unit "installed" in my pantry that held over 1000 cans and cost more than I had to spend. I was in Costco last week and ran into these... They are called the CANSOLIDATOR!!! Each unit holds up to 40 cans. They cost 22.00. So I bought 5 of these! My thought was 200 cans was a good start!!!


I love them! If you buy more than 1 you can make them as long/short as you like. After playing with them for awhile... I deciced they are AWESOME!!!!!

As you can see it really does not take up much room... (another bonus)

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is awesome! I totally need the cansolidator for our pantry. I may run by Costco. Hope you are all doing well!

Laurel said...

Those are great! Now, I know you really wanted to upside down tomato grower that doesn't break your back, but I think these are even better! Good buy, my friend.