Sunday, August 9, 2009

Canyon Lake

I love this lake. I have not been here in a long time. Kilean, Brie'el and I were invited to go boating with Brett and his family. I am so glad I went. The beauty in the canyon is amazing. The kids played on the tube, jumped off some rocks, and played on the rope swing. I shared many fun laughs with Carol. I am pretty sure the only reason the MOMS were invited was to get us on the tubes!!! I must say we did well!













The lake was pretty warm. I love sitting on the boat eating lunch with friends and enjoying the sun.














They all enjoy jumping off the rocks. Brett does a crazy jump everytime. It usually involves a flip!!!! Brie'el like to jump, but she still hesitates a bit. I honestly do not blame her!!!






















The rope swing was also a blast. They spent a lot of time swinging in the water.
















All in all it was a good day.

No comments: