Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School!!!!



Here comes the bus!!!!




Saying good bye to the little ones........




Bryce (7th grade) Kyler (2nd grade) and Kelsey (kindergarten)



Every watch the movie Finding Nemo? Remember the scene where Nemo is swimming around Yelling "First Day of school! First Day of school" That was Kelsey. She slept with her backpack. I got a call from her teacher today. She wanted to make sure Kelsey was taking the right bus home. Kelsey knew she was on bus 40 code name Buffalo!!! She was right! Mrs. Mouw wanted to know how many years she was in preschool. I proudly said none!!! She was right in the mix today. She is adjusting well!!!

Kyler on the other hand.... Woke up an hour after being put to bed last night. He wanted me to know he was going to miss being at home. He also wanted to know if he really had to go....He was so sad! But this morning he was a little better. I told him how much HE was going to be missed. I also let him know how proud I was of him. This eased his worries. A little!!!



Mr Keigan... A senior!!!! WOO HOOO





My girls....




Kilean loves it when I take pics. Especially since I got her right when she walked in the door!!!








Brie'el feels the same way!!








Brenlie wanted to get on that bus so bad. I felt sorry for her. She wants to be big like the others.



I told her to smile. I did not notice til I got the pics on the computer that she gave me a face. She saw the picture on the computer and laughed. I am pretty sure she knew what she was doing.



Brenlie's backpack..This was the only way we made it thru the morning. Brenlie had to have her own. Just like the rest of the kids:)

No comments: