Monday, December 1, 2008

Pretty good!!!



We played on this... Turf. What a treat. The girls did so well. They won their first 3 games and tied the 4th. They advanced to the championships and came in 2nd. For us this is totally great. We have never done this well in Las Vegas. This is the last game til February since they are now playing high school ball!!!! I know they were disappointed with the last game,but they played their hearts out and that's all that matters!!!



Brie'el's biggest fan!!!



I did not bring my camera this weekend. So all these pictures are taken with my cell phone.

We stayed at the Golden Nugget. Downtown Vegas. The swimming pool was awesome. It had a water slide. The water slide was in the middle of a huge aquarium. Kyler was very concerned why they would put the two together. What if they got into the other tank? Are they dangerous. Do they eat people? I love Kyler!!!





The pool was heated but it was a little chilly outside. Kyler was just fine with out a suit this time!!






Sami and Brie'el had a Twilight marathon. They both brought their books and read quite a bit. I enjoyed the peace and quiet!!!


Brenlie was given a warm bath.....


Which allowed to her to do this....



Kyler enjoyed some peace and quiet and played his DS. I watched ELF. I love that movie. Brie'el went to the strip with some of her friends from the team Everyone had fun. I got some extra rest.



Both kids were great in the car and we had an exciting well packed weekend!!!

Good job Arsenal!!!

No comments: