Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Desert Ridge boys and girls come in 1st PLace!!!!

DRHS GIRLS SOCCER!!!!!

Thursday and Friday this last weekend DRHS hosted a soccer tournament. This year the proceeds went to Coach Hopp. He is currently fighting cancer. We all miss having him around and hope he feels better soon.

Both the girls and the boys did great. We both came in 1st place in this tournament. Overall there were 9 teams for the boys and 8 for the girls that came to play. Some as far away as Safford and Page Arizona.

Brie'el played well. We have an awesome coach for the girls.






Kelsey was so cute. She went to most of the games and wanted to have her picture taken also!!!! She is their best cheerleader






!!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Congrats to the soccor team! And where are you lately??? I miss you, my friend! Did you get my message? I'm not kidding. I'd love to see you. Give me a call when things start calming down.