Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008























Another wonderful Christmas. This year we scaled back. I am happy about the change. My kids were still very lucky. They received many wonderful gifts this year. Kyler's favorite was the Star Wars Legos and his bakugan arena. Kelsey's I would say was her Baby go Bye Bye. Brenlie got a stroller for her new baby. That was a hit along with her "new food" for her kitchen. The girls got a baby teacup poodle(a little early) and a chi straightener. Bryce a keepers jersey movies and a new video game. Keigan video games and clothes. I would say they are all still pretty happy!!!

We ate two very good meals. Christmas Eve at my DADS and Christmas day at my MOMS.I am lucky enough to have 2 sets of parents that are great cooks and great bakers. We ate good food and shared lots of laughs.

It was also nice to all be together as a family. Both Frank and my brothers work a lot, so it was nice to have all of us together!!!!

I am happy the holidays are almost over. I am NOT looking forward to taking everything down. I am sure it will easily be a 2 day project!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke Akins said...

so stinken cute!!!
But you guys dont have a fireplace??
Did you already move or is that at someone else house??

Ruth said...

What a cute family! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Widdison Warbler said...

Awesome picture! I totally get it...everyone is holding up which number child they are! ha ha ha