Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kyler in Pretty Princess Heels?

This is too funny. My story starts this morning. Mom we have crazy hair day. Really? Don't worry I will take care of it. We were running a bit late and honestly I forgot about it all. He comes home and his hair is...well..a bit frizzy!!! I guess he rubbed and rubbed and rubbed until..well it all got frizzy. (This portion of the story will make more sense in a minute.)

Kyler comes downstairs in Belle Princess High Heels. He is walking around quite well I must add. He gets a snack and is buzzing around the kitchen. I scan quickly for a camera. I find my trusty phone.I think fast. "Kyler let me take a picture of your crazy hair" wink wink. He figures out very fast my true intentions to get a picture of him in high heels. That is why it is blurry.

Crazy kid. Sometimes I wish they could stay this cute forever.







No comments: