Wednesday, December 31, 2008

18 Years!!!



December 29th 1990.... That was the day. We lived in Everett, Washington. It was a small wedding. Good thing. That day we had a HUGE snowstorm. I have video of the roads iced over. We were not sure everyone would be able to make it....

18 years later. We have experienced a lot and shared more memories than I can remember. We have also been blessed with 7 children. Life is good.

Frank and I went to the Salt Cellar( a great recommendation!!) for dinner. If you like seafood.... it was awesome!!!! It is in Scottsdale, look it up!!! I had lobster and Frank had bay scallops in a shrimp cream sauce over a bed of jasmine rice. we had the BEST clam chowder and a shrimp appetizer that was to die for. I'm telling you...Great food!!!

Then we went to the movies. I can not remember the last time I did dinner and movies in one night. We had a great time. We saw The Day the Earth Stood Still. It was OK. I suggest rent it if you really want to see it!

I never regret getting married. i am thankful to have Frank in my life and am glad he picked me. Thanks Frank... Looking forward to 18 more.

1 comment:

Julie said...

aww, Happy Anniversary!! Glad to see you're still keeping eachother happy! Schools back in session...you really need to call me so we can get together.