Saturday, December 6, 2008

Marley Wombat Wiles








Can I have a puppy? I hear these words all the time. We are bad dog owners. I do not like the shedding. Frank is allergic so the dog can not be inside much. We were all convinced Frank should get a shot!!! How hard would that be? For his loving family?

Then I remembered how poodles do not shed. And they are one of the smartest dogs out there....Hmmmmm. I wonder if Frank will go for that?

Well he did. We had to bring him along to test the puppy allergies. Guess what? He is not allergic to this mini dog we own. I have to add it is less than 2 lbs. His father was only 4 lbs.

This is an early Christmas present to Brie'el and Kilean. They are realizing how much work a puppy is. But they are enjoying every minute of it.(Ok maybe not the early bathroom breaks in the morning) Cuz remember a small dog has a small bladder!!!!

I hope that Christmas morning they will remember our agreement.....This is your Christmas present!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke Akins said...

AWWWWWWWW YAY!!!!
You guys finally got a dog!
And a cute one too!!
CONGRATS!!!