Thursday, July 10, 2008

Remember Squiggy?



I love giving my babies a bath. Mostly I love the "smell" afterwards. They are always ready for bed. It's a good time of day. The girls decided to help me this time. I would say things sometimes get out of hand. But Brenlie loves the extra attention.

So I am drying off Kelsey... and I look in the tub. The girls are laughing. They have managed to find the longest piece of hair Brenlie has. And put it straight up on her head. The first thing that popped in my mind was "squiggy" from Lavern and Shirley. Too bad the girls have never watched that OLD show!!!

Oh well I laughed!!!







Then it turned into lets see how much soap we can put on her chin. Talk about a good sport.







Play time is over!! Thanks girls for all the fun:)

4 comments:

Julie said...

oh my goodness...she it too cute!! How old is she? Jarom's age?

Widdison Warbler said...

ha ha ha Now THAT's funny!

Debbie said...

LOVE lennie and squigy!!

Pam said...

I love that show. These pics are so cute.

I just met a woman while I was hanging out at swim lessons this week and her name is Shirley. My memory technique to remember her name was thinking of Laverne and Shirley (and Lennie & Squigy too!).

I still know the theme song from that show, but I'll save you the pains of listening to me sing it.... ~Pam