Sunday, July 6, 2008

Like mother like daughter

Brie'el is a lot like me. I know she will not admit it yet, but she is. One thing we both love is nature shots. I can remember as a kid I would go on vacation and only take shots of what was around me. Never with who I was with. I never realized it til later in life. Brie'el has a love for the camera also. She does a better balance of what she takes pictures of. She takes a ton of family and friends.

I sort of remember her saying MOM!!! Where is the camera. The good one? I was busy and she must of worked it out. I inserted my memory card and found this....







These photos were taken in my back yard. We both have a fascination with clouds. I love it when I find picture on my camera. My kids are growing up so fast. They have become responsible young ladies and gentleman!!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I love taking pic's you should see the pic's I have from Scotland! I went nuts! It was nice to see you on the 4th. It has been a while! Your kids are so cute!

Amanda said...

Those are some great shots! I love photography. Someday I'm going to take a photography class and learn how to do it "for real".

The story on Brenlie shopping is a hoot! I recognize that look on her face. London is the same way. When London was around 15 mos or so I could get her to snap out of a crying fit simply by bringing her her shoes! lol!

Thanks for your compliment the other day on my blog! I don't feel so amazing at times but do try to enjoy myself. It's easy to be involved in so much when you don't have SEVEN kids!

YOU'RE the amazing one in my book!!! :)

Kaye and Jared said...

Those are some cool pics!! It's fun reading your blog and seeing what you and your cute family is up to! You should plan a trip up here to Alaska sometime and get out of that HEAT!! We haven't even got over 70 this summer I don't think. Infact today didn't even breadk 60. Anyways...COME visit some time!