Thursday, July 3, 2008

Get Smart




I took the girls to see this last night. We went to the Imax down the street. The theatres are so nice here. I think there was 4 other people watching this movie last night. Isn't that crazy?

I thought this movie was entertaining. After a long day it was nice to go to the movies and veg out.I got my free popcorn, bought a soda....

Any good movies out there? The only 2 movies I've seen lately is Prince Caspian and Get Smart. If you like the Narnia books, you will like this one.

I have gone to the movies on Tuesday with the kids, but they don't count. For those of you who do not know, we all paid 7.00 for 10 movies. They are kids movies(most of which I have bought)that were released the year prior. I think its called Summer Movie Madness. A good deal if you have little ones and you are looking to get out of the house.

If anyone has seen or read anything good I want to hear about it!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I really want to see this movie...it looks so funny~!