Thursday, July 24, 2008

The braces are off!!!!!

Miss Kilean had her braces taken off today. I have to say her teeth look gorgeous!!!! Her smile is so wide. She is amazing.

For all of you that do not know her braces story....she won them. Yes folks she wrote an essay in 6th grade. Her essay was picked and braces were free thanks to Dr. Larabee!!!




As you all know she loves to make faces when I take her picture. Since I wanted pictures of her teeth, I guess she felt she must cover them!!!


3 comments:

Laurel said...

She's gorgeous!!! Wow! Looks like your trip to Mexico was a success. We went down there a few years ago, and I have to agree with you. It's hard to see the difficulties that people live with everyday.

Laurel said...

P.S. You get the book! Now I just have to get it to you!

Pam said...

What a pretty smile! I have 3-4 people in my family who will need braces (including my hubby). I am thinking that is would be cost-effective if I worked P/T at an ortho office to get the free ortho work at this point!