Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mommy Tip Tuesday.......




I am not sure if I want to continue with Mommy Tip Tuesday or not? What do you guys think out there? Anyone want to join me? I am looking forward to getting tips from others as well........







Tonight we made smores. I love them. At camping they usually are burnt, a little dirty, and the chocolate is never melted. The kids love playing in the fire so much(not a good idea by the way)I end up eating way too many uncooked or overcooked smores.

Tonight we used the microwave.

Marshmellow on graham cracker...9 seconds

chocolate square on top.....

make sandwich

eat!!!!

YUMMY

If you are camping I have heard chocolate kisses work well instead of the thick chocolate that we used that did not melt!!!!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I love your mommy tips. I just don't have any. :0)

Pam said...

I like the Mommy Tips too. We'll make some smores when we get home to our microwave....