Thursday, July 3, 2008

Can you love shopping at 1 years of age?

Brenlie is adorable. I promised Brie'el I would take her to the mall. I took Brenlie with us. We found some amazing deals at Tilly's. They have a half off rack in the back of the store. Then everything that is red tagged is another 50% off. I scored!!!!! I love finding good deals:)

Then we went to Pac Sun. Brenlie is getting pretty tired of shopping at this point so I let her out of the stroller. She "runs" over to the necklaces. I can hear her coo.......



You would of thought these were made out of gold....






Notice the swim suit clutched in her left hand!!





Pretty scary..... Her favorite things are jewelry, shoes, and swim suits!!!

She flirted with all the employees and had a fun time. This girl is a hoot. I was not able to capture her excitement on my cell phone camera. (Although I am pretty impressed with the technology!!)

No comments: