Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged!!!!!!!


1. I can't sleep with any noise in the room. if I hear ANY sounds I am annoyed!!!!!We used to have a fish tank in our room, but we had to take it out years ago due to lost sleep.

2. I love vacuum lines and lawn mower lines on my lawn. I want new carpet in our house now. We have berber and there are no lines!!!!!

3. I love it when my kids are clean. Ok i know that is not weird, but the fact I still want my 6 year old boy to smell like Johnson's baby lotion may be. He finally said, I want to smell like a boy. So he has to smell like TAG. And no more "slippery stuff"

4. I dream about high school a lot. Usually it is 9th or 10th grade. We moved back to Washington my sophomore year. But I dream about living in Michigan and getting lost at school every day. It's been awhile, but it is my most reoccurring dream

5. Our family loves Disneyland. We go there quite often. We know every exit,bathroom,fast pass,single entry option there is. It is a magical place for us.

6. I also am not a fan of antibacterial gel. It burns my hands and I don't believe it works. I like soap better.

7. I hate dirty socks. I hate socks with holes in them. I wish I could wear socks outside with out them getting filthy. Kind of wierd huh? Oh ya, I can't stand my feet getting dirty either.

8. One more thing....I can't stand it when my hands get pruny out of the shower.
it makes me crazy!!!!

Michele, Amy, Julie, and Ruth you are it!!!!! (I only have 4) Sorry:)

3 comments:

Widdison Warbler said...

I am the same as you. I love vacuum lines in my carpet, and lawn mowing lines in my grass. But I don't have carpet downstairs, so I don't get that "just groomed" look.

Debbie said...

I to love carpet lines!! :)
Are you going to the park on friday? There's a get together at 1:30....If not..see you at practice!

Julie said...

HI JODI, I FINALLY POSTED 7 THINGS ABOUT ME FROM YOUR TAG...HOPE YOU LIKE IT.