Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy Weekend.....




We left Thursday at 2pm. I boarded a bus with 39 band students and 9 chaparones for San Diego California. Woo Hoo!!!! I had fun. We went to the Heritage Festival. We came in 2nd!!!! Go Desert Ridge!!!!! We played really well. I am glad I had a chance to be there. It was nice to get to know everyone.





We also went on the USS Midway. It was huge. I have never been on it before, but would totally take Bryce and Kyler. They would get a kick out of all the planes and rooms on this boat.








Then we went to the beach!!!!!.Everyone loves the beach. They got to play for 2 hours before we left for our next adventure.










Last but not least Sea World!!!! We all had a blast. We spent most of the day there. We had our award ceremony,dinner,and a Shamu show in the evening. But during the day, we were on our own. We left at 10:30 in the evening and drove thru the night and landed at Desert Ridge at 5 in the AM!! I am still tired. But do not regret going. FUN TIMES!!!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

what a great trip! And second place? Yeah, go Desert Ridge! That's fantastic. We need to do lunch for your birthday still. Call me when you are recovered. I'd like to try that place you were telling me about!

Amanda said...

Hey! Glad you're back. Sounds like you had a great time.

The third picture from the bottom - what on earth is that? Yikes!

Kyle said...

You are such a good mom! I don't know how you do it!
I love Sea World..how fun!

mother of seven said...

Actually that was the most adorable dolphin. My timing was always wrong and I never got a good picture of them. So I went to the glass and took one through it....