Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Bunny.....


Every year I put my kids thru this. I drag each one to the mall and get a picture with the Easter Bunny and Santa. Mind you my oldest is 16 and is DONE with this ritual I started 16 years ago. This year I decided to take the stress out of it and just take the little ones. They wanted to go. I must say I was surpised to hear the comments coming from Kyler and Kelsey. Kyler wanted to know how he could see out of fake eyes and Kelsey wanted to know when we were going to see the REAL bunny, because this one was not real!!!!! FOR THE LOVE!!!!!!! I thought taking the little ones would keep this experience fun and innocent!!!!Brenlie loved it and did not cry. She kept playing with his fake nose. Did Kelsey tell her?

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Ah cute. I did Easter pictures one year...it was horrible. It took so long that by the end my baby girl was not having it. That nixed the tradition for me.

I got to hand it to you. Sixteen years of Easter pictures? Wow! Again, amazing.

Kyle said...

Cute pics..kids are soo smart..its hard to trick them!
It was fun seeing you last week!
I need to link your blog on my blog..so I can check in on you more often :)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

aww cute
I totally forgot to do that!