Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Amazing Jakes!!!!






It's now Bryce's turn to have his birthday party....... Ok let me start this story with the words..... five 11 year old boys. Do you wish you were there? Did you know they can giggle more than girls? I had a lot of fun with these guys. They ate all the food they wanted. The buffet was filled with a lot of options. Pasta, pizza, potaoes,salad,cookies,cakes,jello,pudding,need I say more? Oh and unlimited trips at any time. A boys dream. The birthday package included unlimited lasertag,bumper cars,and go carts.They also had more tokens they could possibly use. The party was supposed to be over at 9:30pm. We left at 11pm. I was so tired, but I did not have the two litle ones. They were home in bed. I am thankful for 13 and 15 year old daughters.I sat and watched them all night and played some of the games. Frank showed up after work and it was all good.My February Birthdays ARE OVER!!!!!!!

No comments: