Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me......

Frank took me here..... I was not sure what I was going to do.....







Then he said go in here.... I'll see you in 4 hours:)
I had so much fun. First I had a 90 minute massage. Need I say more? It was AWESOME. Then I had a body wrap followed by an epicure. WOW!!!!!!!
I'm not sure what i enjoyed most. The massage or being gone for 4 hours without any commands from the little ones. I was pampered and felt like butter when I left. Then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill. The girls watched the babies and did a great job. Frank made me a wonderful cake filled with strawberries and whipped cream. He sure did good this year:)

3 comments:

Laurel said...

It was your birthday?! I'm late saying it, but I do wish you happiness this coming year! We need to go to lunch, my friend!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! You've got a good man there! I'm glad you enjoyed your day.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like your husband pulled out all the stops. What a great day!