Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One year

The first week in January marks our first year in this home. We have painted 75% of the interior. Put in the front yard, planted grass,put in cement,a fountain,water system,rocks, cabinet handles,door knobs, ceiling fans, lights.....Not sure if I can remember all the projects. One area in my house has remained unfinished. My dining room. Up to this point was a pool table (without the cloth) Since Frank and I could not agree on the final location of the pool table. We did nothing. It looked like this.







Now I have to move and reorganize this.....



But the end result is this!!!!








I am not done. I have to paint my 4th wall in my bedroom. It is an extra room within my bedroom. I will put my desk there. I am hoping to scrapbook and have my sewing there. I will then put the pool table where the desk was and have a game room downstairs!!! Let's just say the boys are pretty thrilled to have the pool table up and running again. I am waiting for the cloth to come in the mail.


I have to thank my Mom and Corbin for the dining table. It has been in our family for more than 20 years. I am happy to continue to use in in mine. The only problem was the table was in Tucson. Thanks Dad for the day trip and the use of your trailer!!! It looks great!!!!


I am off to finish my wall....(notice the work in the yard that still needs to be done!!!)




No comments: