Monday, January 11, 2010

Fresh citrus is so very yummy!!!!



When we first moved to Arizona 13 years ago, I was so excited about the citrus. I ate kumquats for the first time! They are great by the way! I thought it was crazy that people had trees and let their fruit rot! Who does that!!! Well someone that is tired of citus I suppose. I am not! My Dad has quite a few trees. I must say we are spoiled. I have not bought an orange in years!!

Aren't they gorgeous?


This is my juicer. I love it!!!! It has been in great working order for over a decade.



After hours of standing at my counter. I line my fridge up with these... So yummy fresh orange juice.
I even fill water bottles. They are great for on the go.Sometimes I wonder if my family enjoys this as much as I do... AND THEY DO!!!!
The first thing Kyler said when he came home and smelled the citrus smell was,"Mom? Can I get a glass of that?" I only wish I could squeeze it as fast as we drink it!!!


No comments: