Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kelsey's 6th Birthday

Today is Kelsey's Big day!!!She is 6. She mentioned today brushing her teeth that she thought she was a little bit taller. So cute!

Frank had to work the late shift. We decided to take her to breakfast. It was a hit!!! She felt special. We ate at McDonald's and played a bit. Then she was off to school. I promised her I would bring her lunch....













Unfortunately Kelsey's lunch is at 10:30. I have always been against such an early lunch time for these kids. I told her I would bring nuggets and fries. Apparently the restaurant agreed that ordering food at 10:15 is still BREAKFAST!!! So the poor thing got breakfast twice today!

Brenlie and I went out on the playground with her and had a nice time meeting her friends. I make brownie bite the night before. I left those for snack.







Next stop was making a cake ands wrapping presents..... I make cupcakes. They were pink:) She was very happy about that.



Presents...





Finished product.....



Kelsey enjoyed her presents. I think she liked her Princess sheets the best. She got "her own" nail polish and bubble bath!!

I also found her a jewelry box... (great deal at Kohl's)












Time to blow out the candles....









I am not sure why we have to be so goofy... but whatever works!!!!




Kelsey is an amazing girl. She loves art and is a great sister. Kelsey loves to interact and is a joy to have around! Happy Birthday Kelsey!!!

No comments: