Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My day today....

I had a pretty productive day.... My mom and I painted my dining room and I tried a new recipe for dinner...


First of all my dining room. EVERY room in my house is white. This is NoT going to work for me, so I am painting another room in my house. So far we've done the kitchen, eating nook, laundry room, family room, Kilean's room, Brie'el's room, living room, and the sitting room off my bedroom. Unfortunately I am about half done... ARG!!! It is a 4200 sq ft home with lots of walls...



















I am also trying new recipes. I am tired of the same thing every night. I have been surfing food network gathering recipes from our favorite shows. Bryce and I really like Rachael Ray. So tonight we tried her Sloppy Buffalo Joes. It is made with turkey meat not buffalo, but you could probably go either way. It is supposed to remind you of eating wings. I thought it was pretty good. The kids thought it was a little spicy. So next time I will add less Franks Hot sauce!!!!













I served them with loaded mashed potatoes. These remind you of loaded potato skins. See how they both go together? I added some cheese, chives and bacon to them. Then salt and pepper.....yumm....they were good!!!!

No comments: