Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brenlie turns 2.....









I can remember the first day I found out I was pregnant with Brenlie. I was scared and unsure how I could ever handle 7 kids. I remember the day she was born.... She was amazingly beautiful. She was so little and so cute. She entered our full house easily. She was loved by all. It was fun to have a baby in the house. She took turns with her.Everyone wanted a turn.

Now she is 2!!! I can't believe how fast time flies by!!! She is a strong minded smart little girl. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is kind hearted and truly loved. Two years later I am glad I was given the chance to parent 7 kids....

I could not imagine life without her!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

i can't believe she is 2 either!! That means it has almost been 2 years since grandpa passed away :( i miss him!! you kids are so cute, we need a family reunion or something. that kelsey is a doll too :)

Melanie said...

I hope I am saying this in 18 weeks! I worry my kids wont want to be bothered by a baby..but there is not turning back now :) She really is a cute little girl!