Tuesday, March 31, 2009

These are things I like....





I am ready to post pictures of our new home. Lots of work to do here. Frank and I have planted over 20 trees and over 30 shrubs.... Far from done, but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Frank is putting in a sprinkler system in the front and back yard. The lot is 24,000sq ft so there is a lot of trenching to do.


Loving the flowers.....














This morning I walked out the door and felt pretty good. I could smell the jasmine I planted and felt pretty good at what I saw. I just love flowers.... I really am going to enjoy the courtyard . Our goal is to get the grass in the back yard before it gets too hot. This will be the 1st year we have not had a pool. So I do believe my little ones will learn to play in the sprinklers....not a bad thing.



I will keep you posted on our progress!!!!

No comments: