Friday, March 6, 2009

Painting frenzy!!!!

I know I am a crazy person. I know this.. But we bought this house and ALL the walls are white. Not only are the walls white but the paint is flat. I hate any flat paint and white? A 6 bedroom house most likely will occupy kids. I hate it when builders paint those walls white. So I am making it my mission to paint them all. This is a 4200 sq ft home. Lots to paint. I refuse to hang things on the white walls.... So every spare chance I get I paint......

Here is some of the results!!!








I will slow down in a bit. I will take a break then tackle the upstairs. But so far I think I am doing good. I also painted the laundry room..... So 5 rooms done is not so bad!!!

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

good job!
where is this huge house located?
what does your husband do? lol