Friday, February 20, 2009

President Obama comes to Dobson...





This is amazing. I did not wait in line to get tickets. I did not know about that opportunity. But this is the school my kids "would" have gone to if I stayed in Dobson Ranch. We lived in that community for 10+ years. I must say I miss everyone. Since I have moved I have not found the same genuine neighborly kind of friends.

This is so exciting. I have to say I got these picture from my friend Michele Bushman. She and I have been friends since Keigan was in kindergarten. To put it in perspective he is in the 11th grade!!

Mr. President's plane ride in...



I can't count how many times I have drove on this road. Amazing to for him to give his speech in our back yard!!!




According to our friends... this girl is blind, and she sang amazing!!!







Thanks Michele for sharing your stories with me. Student council was there and these kids I have know for years playing ball with all my children. One even got to shake Obama's hand. A chance of a lifetime!!!


1 comment:

Julie said...

I know, I am so bummed I missed it...and to think, that was literally my backyard 6 months ago. I emailed you...write me back. I miss you!!