Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our weekend in Tuscon

Bryce made the Tournament soccer team for our region. We had a tournament in Tuscon this weekend. They did really well. They came in 2nd place. I am super proud of Bryce and his team. I stayed at my moms and really enjoyed the peace and quiet Tuscon brings.....

This is the view from my moms back yard......





This is the team




Good game



We ate dinner at the BUM STEER. It is a great hamburger restaurant. We needed a place where the whole team plus their families could attend. They were wonderful. But they did have a wrestling ring out back. Now when I suggested the place I did not know that this was something they did. I must say the boys and our coach had a wonderful time. By the end they figured out it was not real. That it could be rigged. I must say at the beginning I was a litle shocked at the fighjting ring, but in the end it was fun. And something we will never forget!!!








Brenlie walking the puppy!!!




I was able to visit with my Tuscon friends... It was nice to share a cup of coffee in her neck of the woods...



Say cheese...






A great weekend with the kids!!!

No comments: