Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brie'el turns 16!!!!

I am officially old. Two kids in my house drive!!!! First thing in the morning we went to the DMV to get her license. She was really nervous about her 3 point turn. She did just fine. I must say I was disappointed in the actual driving test. She was gone 5 minutes. She made 4 right turns and was done. Did not exceed 25 miles per hour. The other option was 4 left turns. For the love..... what happened to freeway driving,lane changes,parallel parking....Can anyone get their lisence? Just like that?
Well the answer is yes!!!!

Frank and I found a car for Brie'el. It is a 1998 Madza. It has 68k miles on it. It is in great shape. I took her to the dealership and Frank delivered it to her. She had some friends over and had a bon fire in our new backyard!! (that is another post) We did not do an official party.... but celebrated all weekend.


Happy Birthday Brie'el!!!!!





3 comments:

Brooke Akins said...

Its the DMV not the DMC lol but its ok!!!

I know When I had to do the actual driving test all i had to do was the 3 point turn like she did and was gone for only 5 min it was so simple! And I stressed the whole time before hand for nothing!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Christine said...

brie'el is NOT 16!! holy monkeys...it feels like yesterday i was feeding her bottles! That is nuts. Tell her happy birthday for me! We need to visit you guys some time!

Michele Bushman said...

Happy Birthday Brie'el! I feel old too. I remember you were so little playing dress-up with Amanda!