Friday, February 13, 2009

Kyler turns 7!!!







Most of my friends know February is a busy month. I have 4 birthdays. I have been teased for many years so I am used to it!!! But it makes this month a little stressful getting them all handled. Kyler came home so excited from school. I brought mini cupcakes into class and he got this hat from his teacher. His name is written with glitter!!!

He got many wonderful gifts....but I do believe Keigan's gift was "the best in the whole wide world" Keigan won an IPOD shuffle about a month ago in school. He remembered at Christmas that Kyler would not stop talking about an IPOD. So Keigan saved it and gave it to him on his birthday. Kyler is SO EXCITED!!!

Thanks Keigan for being to sensitive to Kyler's feelings and being such a great big brother!!!

On a sad note I would have more pictures to post... but I left my memory card at CVS. I pray that someone did not take it. It has too many pics on it I do not want to loose....(Like Kyler's Birthday!!!)

No comments: