Monday, November 24, 2008

My baby girl is sick!!!




I thought I would have some time to blog. I spoke too soon. Sunday night I tried to go to the movies with Frank. I got a call from Brie'el. It went something like this....

"Mom Brenlie threw up all over my room. It smells disgusting. It is in my soccer bag on my floor and bed. Mom she is sick!!!!"

My response..."I guess you were unable to get her to the bathroom?"


We went home. I have been snuggling with her for the past 24 hours. When she is asleep It's laundry time. I am sure by Thanksgiving it will be my turn!!!

I having been sleeping in Kelsey's bed, because it seems like she throws up more at night. I just want it over with. THROW UP is gross!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

ewww Jodi, I am so sorry!! Of all the things a child puts you through, that has to be one of the worst!! Good luck and I hope no one else catches it. Call me!!

Widdison Warbler said...

Throw up is disgusting!!! I'm so glad Tony does the puke, because I'd be throwing up right along with them!