Friday, November 7, 2008

Got Post it?

Kelsey loves paper,pens, colored pencils, sharpies,crayons, tablets,colored paper,notebooks..... you get the picture. On this day she found my stack of post it notes. I had three of them and she wanted the orange one. It started with her putting them around my kitchen island. Brenlie kept pulling them off!! She realized you could "restick" them. This was a good thing to learn.

I put Brenlie up to bed. I came downstairs to this!!!







She is so funny. She had already started to write notes to herself and a few pictures. She let me know if I needed to remind myself of anything I could!!!I'm thinking Kelsey may get some post its in her stocking this year.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is too cute!! She will definitely not forget anything when she's older.