Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Keigan turns 18!!!!

We made brownie cupcakes this year (Very yummy) I placed a peppermint kiss in each cupcake. Frosted them with chocolate and sprinked candy canes on top. These were so good. I like the idea of using a brownie mix instead. Lots of options on hershey's kisses too....








Mom,Corbin,Keigan,and Brenlie....




For our family dinner I make their favorite meal... In Keigan's case it's WONTONS!!!




Happy Birthday Keigan!!!











Our family.....






I always try to not combine Keigan's bithday and Christmas. It is hard having a birthday so close to Christmas... But this year we broke our own rule... We got Keigan a PS3.... He knew.... so it was funny when I was taking pics. In this shot he is saying "I wonder what it is"....



Everyone smile...



On his actual birthday (MONDAY) Frank and I took him out to his restaurant of choice. This year Red Lobster. Since we celebrated already with the family it was nice to have a quiet dinner with just him.




Lets just say Keigan HATES getting his picture taken. I let him know that his birthday would not be a day without pics. He is so cute!



I had to take over 10 pics to get this one. And it really is not great. They crossed their eyes, sneezed, closed their eyes,made faces,and pretty much made a chore of it!



At this point he is done with pictures!





Happy Birthday Keigan you are an amazing young man!!!

No comments: