Monday, September 21, 2009

Bryces Plays Junior High Soccer!!!





Bryce started Cortina Elementary 4th Quarter last year. Higley Schools are k thru 8, so Bryce has 2 more years at this school. I was very happy he signed up for soccer. This is a great way for him to meet new friends and be apart of his new school. Bryce started out playing goalie for the 1st couple of games. His coach has learned he does great in defense as well. I am proud of Bryce. He has done a great jog getting to know kids in a short period of time. Changing schools is hard. He has adjusted well!



This is Bryce and Cody... We know each other from Arsenal. Brie'el and cody's sister play Arsenal soccer together!!!! Small World huh?


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Great for Bryce! And I just got caught up on your old posts. Congrats on your brother's new baby. But that news story? That is awful! Like you I absolutely do not understand it. No way, no how. Can't wrap my head around that.