Monday, November 23, 2009

Brie'el and Kilean made Varsity Soccer at Desert Ridge!!!




I am so excited to announce that both my girls made the Varsity soccer team this year! I can not remember the last time I have watched both my girls play at the same time and the same location. They have not EVER been on the same team! This is so exciting for me.....

I am the VP of the Soccer Boosters at Desert Ridge. I know I will be busy, but making sure the boys and girls get everything they need for this soccer season is important. This organization has come along way since I started. Our first year our banquet was potluck. Last year is was catered by Texas Roadhouse.

I can only hope that each year it will only get better! I will work in the snack bar serving dinner to anyone who will support us! Our hope is to serve dinner (cheap) so our parent will come straight after work and support our team!


If you are bored and want to watch soccer... come watch the boys or girls at DESERT RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations to your girls - I am not at all suprised. They are great soccer players.