Friday, May 22, 2009

Kilean's 8th grade Graduation







I am officially old. I now have 3 in high school, 1 on junior high and 2 in elementary school. The 3 in high school is the scary part. Yesterday I attended Kilean's 8th grade promotion at the high school. I enjoyed listening to Mrs. Vucko speak(She was Kilean and Brie'el's favorite teacher). They called 500 names rather quickly!!! They must have it down to a science with 2 people calling names at the same time.

Kilean is growing up quickly as well as my Keigan and Brie'el. Next year I will be talking about senior pictures,colleges,scholarships, and graduation...HELP!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey we were sitting on the same side!! So sorry we didn't see eachother again afterwards...it was crazy there!! Okay, so we have to get together soon. My hubbys getting home tomorrow and parents will be here this weekend but maybe in a couple of weeks!! Miss ya.